1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and store the following types of information through the Services:
1.1. Personal Information You Give Us
- Registration and Profile Information: your name, email address, home address, location, phone number, gender, age, photo, payment information etc. - Pet’s Information: your pet’s name, breed, weight, gender, birth date, spayed/neutered status, size, photos of your pet etc. - User Testimonials and Photos: you may choose to provide us with user testimonials and product reviews, including photos that you submit to us. This information may be made public to users of the Services. - Additional Information: any other information that you provide us with, including through feedback, messages, emails, requests for referrals, answers to surveys or questionnaires that you may submit.
1.2.Information Collected Automatically
- Product Usage Information: we may collect your and/or your pet’s location through GPS, Wi-Fi, or cellular networks. We also collect information about your pet’s health and activity. We collect certain information about your mobile device and the operation of the App such as mobile device ID, device type, operating system, mobile service carrier or other identifiers. - Website Use Information: we may collect certain information from your computer or other devices you use to connect to Internet through technologies like cookies, pixels, web beacons, log files, or other third-party analytics applications such as Google Analytics. The information we gather through the use of tracking utilities may include, but is not limited to, IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and URLs, operating system, date/time stamp, click stream data, interaction with links on the Services, page views and other such information. - Social Media Widgets: our Services include social media features connected with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube and others. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our Services, and they may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect enables us to communicate with you, improve functionality of our product and enhance the content on the Services. We use this information in several ways:
- To register and service your account; - To remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Services or the App; - To provide personalized content and customize user experience; - To develop and test new features; - To audit, research and analyze the data in order to improve our product; - To respond to your questions and provide support; - For future marketing promotions, including advertisements tailored to your interests.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We will not rent, sell or disclose our user’s personal information to any third party, except for the following:
- With Your Consent: we may share your personal information when you allow us to do so. If you choose to invite other users to follow your pet, they may be able to see your and your pet’s profile information. - Service Providers: we may share personal and non-personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf. Such service providers need the information about you in order to perform their functions and may include accounting, technical, marketing, survey, data analytic, or other services on behalf of RAWR. Such business partners will be given access to your information as is necessary to provide under reasonable confidentiality terms. - Mailing List Information: you may choose to submit your email address via a submission form located on our Website. Your email address may be used to send you news about RAWR products or promotions. We may use one or more service providers to administer these messages, but we do not share your email address with spammers or any other third parties without your permission. - Business Transitions: we may disclose or transfer any information collected through our Services to another organization if we sell all or a portion of our business (e.g. in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions or similar transactions or proceedings). - Aggregated Data: we may aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties. - For Legal Reasons: we may provide personal information to a third party if we are required to do so by law (e.g. in response to a request from government officials or law enforcement authorities, or as necessary in connection with an investigation of illegal activity).
4. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT INFORMATION
RAWR and our service providers use a variety of procedural, technical, and physical measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure and accidental loss or destruction. These security measures include using HTTPS, TLS/SSL protocol. The data is stored using Amazon’s S3 cloud service. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect personal information about you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Services. If you have reason to believe that your personal information has been compromised, please notify us immediately by contacting us in accordance with the last section below.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- You may always choose not to submit personal information through the Services. However, this may limit your access to product and Services functionality. - You may permit other users to see your and/or your pet’s information. You may do this by inviting people to join your pet’s “family”, such as your groomer, pet sitters, friends and other family members who help care for your pet, so that they can see information about your pet. - You can update your and/or your pet’s profile anytime by logging in and changing your settings. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. -You may terminate or deactivate your account. In this case RAWR or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. - You may opt out from receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided in such email messages. However, please note, we may still send you service-related communications (e.g., account verification, contact notification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the product, technical and security notices). - If you prefer, you may choose to set your browser to remove and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. - Please note, depending on your type of device or browser, it may not be possible to delete or disable all tracking mechanisms on your device. Some browsers have a “do not track” setting that allows you to tell sites that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, our Services do not treat browsers that send a “do not track” signal differently from browsers that do not send one.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Children under 13 are not eligible to use the Services. RAWR does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
Last Updated: 05 March 2018
RAWR, Inc. (“RAWR”, “we” or “us”) designs the RAWR Smart Collar that helps pet parents track, monitor and protect their pets (“Product”), operates
getrawr.com (“Website”) and the RAWR Mobile Application (“App”), and engages with users through its social media accounts (“Social Media Pages”) – collectively referred to as “Services”.
ARBITRATION PROVISION: THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND RAWR ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND LIMIT CLASS ACTION CLAIMS.
1. GENERAL TERMS
2. USE LICENSE
2.1. Subject to these Terms, RAWR grants you permission to use and access the Services solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: - modify or copy any information, messages, graphics, data, or other materials provided by RAWR through the Services (“Materials”); - use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); - attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RAWR's Services; - remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; - transfer the Materials to another person or "mirror" the Materials on any other server. 2.2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RAWR at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of the Materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Materials and code used in conjunction with the Services (excluding User Content), features and functionality of the Product are and will remain a property of RAWR and are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. You shall not sell, transfer, publish, disclose, display or otherwise make available our Services, including any modifications, enhancements, derivatives and other software and Materials provided hereunder by us or copies thereof to others in violation of these Terms.
The Materials on RAWR Services are provided "as is". RAWR makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RAWR does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials on its Services or otherwise relating to such Materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. LIABILITY LIMITATION
In no event shall RAWR or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials related to RAWR Services, even if RAWR or a RAWR authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
By using our Services you agree to indemnify and hold harmless RAWR and any parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
7. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The Materials appearing on RAWR Services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RAWR does not warrant that any of the Materials related to its Services are accurate, complete, or current. RAWR may make changes to the Materials contained on its Services at any time without notice. RAWR does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND OTHER USERS
RAWR has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Services and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RAWR of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk. Your interactions with other Services users are solely between you and such users. You agree that RAWR will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at
Last Updated: 05 March 2018